The 1524mm diameter cylinder mould has largercircumference resulting in lower RPM compared to 1250mm diameter at the samespeed of paper/board machine. Advantages of 1524 diameter are as follow:
- Increase in longer forming zone because ofincreased diameter of cylinder mould, which allows increased drainage,resulting in more machine speed.
- Better formation at higher machine speeddue to reduced Mould RPM and stock pressure.
- Better Formation and brightness achievedat less pick up, thus it can save material in Top Layer, Protective Layer andBottom Layer. Minimizing production cost.
- Longer wire and couch roll life due toreduced Mould RPM
- Higher machine speed hence increasedproductivity.
- It can be installed as single or coupledwith multi units in the sequence of 1250 diameter formers.