Restricted flow vat consist of conical distributor system furnished with manifold distribution pipes, the pulp is evenly feed to cylinder mould head box, across the machine width. Pulp flow can be regulated by adjusting device provided at explosion chamber; a rotating evener roll makes the even flow on cylinder mould.
- Production speed can be increased compared to conventional vats.
- Adjustable back wall can control sheet formation
- Wear and tear free adjustable ledges for regulating the pulp flow.
- Evener roll makes the flow even across the width.
- Minimum cross profile variation at all production speed
- Uniform sheet formation at all production speed.
- Low initial cost
- Faster payback